Forumindex

KJK

LKJL

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper  MedlemslistaMedlemslista  GBGuestbook  ProfilProfil  Bli medlemBli medlem 
 FlashChatFlashChat  Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor  SökSök  Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Logga inLogga in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  

There is certainly no denying that Nike is Air Max
Users browsing this topic:0 registrerade, 0 dolda och 0 gäster.
Registrerade användare online: Inga

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Forum di prova
Föregående ämneEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLogga in för att läsa dina meddelandenNästa ämne
Författare Meddelande
Anobaciping

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Registreringsdatum: 24 november 2018

italy
InläggPostat: 12 dec 2018 06:48:23    Rubrik:  There is certainly no denying that Nike is Air Max
:
Svara med citat

There exists no denying that Nike is Air Max 270 Futura style is clinging on to each top prolong to the father shoe trend, and however the hybrid merchandise will get some direction while using the up to date Air Max 270 heel bag, the accomplishment within the merchandise however lies seriously regarding the colorway. The latest want to tumble on our radar is actually a polarizing “Dark Stucco/Newsprint” research, which pulls the hideous sneaker trend to its ugliest significant.

The man responsible for numerous along with the most coveted releases along with the Nike Air Max one is producing the shoe his canvas when once again. Dutch artist Piet Parra, superior named just Parra, lends his hand on the silhouette as soon as as soon as yet again, which time, an extra sneaker joins the collaboration.Future its first start with the OG-inspired "University Red" colorway, the Nike Air Max 90/1 hybrid is prior to lengthy because of out inside a incredibly new colorway for women.

Guava Ice and Wheat Gold suede overlays adhere out in opposition to a white base, which has a white midsole and partially gum outsole capping through the research down under. As its title implies, the hybrid pairs the upper to the Air Max a person along with the tooling from the Air Max ninety.

This might not be an UNDEFEATED x Nike collaboration yet it sure seems like 1. The los angeles retailer is currently popular for its “Flight Jacket” colorways on definitely constrained sneaker collaborations. Sneakers just like the Air Max ninety 7, Air Jordan IV, and Zoom Kobe a person Protro have all been provided a similar orange-and-olive glimpse into the only one considered about the normal launch Air Max ninety five you see above.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Adv

InläggPostat: 12 dec 2018 06:48:23    Rubrik: Adv

Till överst på sidan
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Forum di prova Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

KJK topic RSS feed